Collins Lake Ranch
Expanding alternatives for adults with disabilities.
The mission of Collins Lake Ranch is to provide meaningful opportunities to people with developmental disabilities who desire to participate in a rural mountain community.
To facilitate a high quality of life for everyone involved with Collins Lake Ranch.
We are a non-profit agency in a rural community, providing services through the Developmental Disabilities Waiver and the Mi Via Waiver.
We Offer both Individualized and Integrated Services:
· Residential Supported Living,
· Customized Community Supports, Individual & Group
· Community Integrated Employment services,
· Community Based Family Living Services
· Community Respite Services
We also offer:
- A great place to live and learn, to work and play.
- Close to nature, with the comforts of modern facilities.
- Where everyone can enjoy being part of a caring community.
- Our service model is based on personal dignity and compassion.
- We work closely with individuals, support teams (IDTs), and families.
Some of our activities and tasks include:
- Gardening (planting, nurturing, harvesting, etc.)
- Food preparation (Canning, and preserving, baking, etc.)
- Property maintenance (trail building, fencing, etc.)
- Self-sufficiency (knot tying, map reading, etc.)
- Creating crafts for sale (pottery, woodworking, etc.)
- Collecting firewood from the property
- Working at other local ranches and businesses
- Animal husbandry (feeding, grooming, etc.)
In addition to running the ranch, we are also involved in many local area activities.
- Skiing and sledding
- Canoeing, fishing and swimming
- Camping and hiking
- Nature walks and exploring
- Crafts of a wide variety
Always catering to the individual’s interests, skills and styles.